Thursday, August 9, 2007

Some people just don't get it.

It's been a pretty long day for me today. Had to wake up earlier than i usually do because my dad could not fetch me to school this morning, coupled with the fact that i was still sick and recovering. I actually had half the mind to just leave the lecture during the break, but told myself that it would just be a waste of my school fees by doing so.

Anyway, had BATS at night. I must admit that i was not concentrating for most of it because of my sickness. Anyway, a few of us went for supper after that.

Supper was ok. I had some pratas and took a hot drink in hopes that it would make my coughing subside. I guess it worked to a certain extent. However, i think i was particularly moody because i was sick. Anyway, the thing that really pissed me off was when i was supposed to drop people off after supper.

Here's my view. I am doing people a favour by sending them either home, or to a more convenient place to take a bus. So, i told Dom that i would drop him off somewhere near Serangoon MRT because the route i was taking would not take me directly past the MRT. Then, Dom got all fussy and pissed because according to him, he had a long day at work, and did not want to walk. EXCUSE ME, i am already driving you somewhere closer. It's not like i let you walk all the way from the supper place to the MRT, and here you are pissed off at me? I am driving the freaking car, i have to bear the patrol costs because i feel really bad for using the car and letting my dad top the petrol up. And here you are, telling me to drop you off exactly at the MRT when it isn't even on the way because i was dropping off someone else elsewhere.

I really could not see the logic behind his rational. What really bothered me was that he was actually pissed of at it. So i dropped him off somewhere near, and he just stomped off, not bothering to look back, even though he had left his waterbottle in the car. Took us several shouting attempts to get his attention to come back and take it. His face was black i tell you. I really can't stand it because he probably only thinks of his own comfort and not others. I had my reasons for not being able to drop him off exactly at the MRT. Yet he failed to see it, or rather, he just wanted it his own way. I really don't understand.

Yea, so that's how my day ended. What a shitty way to end the day.

No comments: